DEFINE & DECLARE
WEEK 2 SUMMARY
Rev. Ike’s Secrets For Health, Joy and Prosperity,
For You: Science Of Living Study Guide
What have you been feeding your mind?
Our weekly gatherings are like a communal “baptism,” a virtual rite that cleanses the mind and restores us to right-thinking.
Rev Ike admonishes us writing . . . “Don’t let the world mind choose for you and push you around.” (Chp 2)
Daily we go into the “marketplace of life” and we are bombarded with things that are not for our highest good. These ASC ‘communal baptisms‘ help us wash away the mental junk-gunk we may have accumulated from watching television, browsing the Internet, interacting with toxic people, etc. . . the “ marketplace of life.”
That’s why 22 people zoomed in again last Thursday to participate in the weekly communal cleansing. We have established a method of foundational healing to offset the effects of living in a socio-political system that is sick. Our foundational healing consists of group discussion, video viewing, and small break-out interactions.
We watched a video featuring Camillionaire, a young Black entrepreneur and a rapper whose business acumen and advanced mindset have led him to success. He’s a multi-millionaire, but he impressed us most with his success mentality, operationalizing exactly what Rev. Ike preached.
Here’s the link if you want to get schooled by Camillionaire ─
I Never Did It to Make Money
And here’s another master-full lesson by Rev. Ike ─
Are You Feeding Your Mind The Right Ideas for Success?
Salient statements from chapters 1 and 2:
- Don’t waste your time on junk food thoughts. They have no value for your mind, your body, your spirit, or your life.
- When you start to have a thought, read its contents because negative thoughts produce negative experiences.
- Everything in life comes from the ideas in your mind. Everything!
- God can only work for you through you . . . “I and my Father are one. (John 10:30)
- There is only one thing the Infinite will not do for you. The Infinite will not choose for you.
- Never feed anything to your mind that you don’t want in your experience.
- You can’t lose with the stuff I use!